Chint Moulded Case Circuit Breaker 3 Pole (NXM-125 S) 32,40,50,63 Amp
- This moulded case circuit breaker (MCCB) is a type of electrical protection device that is used to protect the electrical circuit from excessive current, which can cause overload or short circuit.
- With a current rating of up to 2500A,
- MCCBs are used mostly in industrial areas on high voltage and heavy duty machinery.
- These breakers are used instead of miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) in large scale PV systems for system isolation and protection purposes.
- The MCCB uses a temperature sensitive device (the thermal element) with a current sensitive electromagnetic device (the magnetic element) to provide the trip mechanism for protection and isolation purposes.
- This enables the MCCB to provide:
- Overload Protection,
- Electrical Fault Protection against short circuit currents, and
- Electrical Switch for disconnection.
Item: MCCB (formed case electrical switch) 3 post
Model: NXM-125 S
Number of shaft: 3
Evaluated Current: discretionary 32, 40, 50, 63 Amp (should compose)
Recurrence: 50/60 Hz
Evaluated Short out Breaking Limit: 25 kA (25000A)
Mounting: with screw
Mounting mode: vertical or flat
Testaments: KEMA, ESC, UKrSEPRO, PCT, RCC, KC
Standard: IEC/EN 60947-2