3D Printer Controller Board RAMPS 1.4 Arduino Mega Shield RepRap Prusa Model
- Supply Voltage : 12 V.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse
- Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- 2 stepper motor for Z axis in parallel.
3D Printer Regulator Board Inclines 1.4 Arduino Uber Safeguard RepRap Prusa Model it is for the most part intended to utilize pololu stepper driven board (like 4988 driven board). Slopes can work when associated with its mom board Mega 2560 and 4988/DRV8825. Claiming to its soundness in activity and extraordinary similarity with most 3D printer (all reprap-model, for example, pursa i2 and i3). The blend of Ramps1.4 + MEGA2560 + A4988/DRV8825 is turning into a standard of Do-It-Yourself 3D printer control board.
Furthermore, various Arduino development sheets can be added to the framework provided that the principal Inclines board is kept to the highest point of the stack. Slopes sheets are the core of most Do-It-Yourself 3D printers available and a decent perfect minimized method for incorporating every one of the frameworks into a smaller nook mountable configuration.