NEMA 17 Stepper Motor: Bipolar 1.8 degree, 1.6 ohm For 3D Printer Robotics 4 Wire
- Size: 42.3 mm square × 50 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 17)
- Weight: 350 g (13 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm Round
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 1.7 A per coil
- Voltage rating: 4 V
- Resistance: 1.6Ω per coil
- Holding torque: 3.2 kg-cm (44 oz-in)
- Lead length: 4cm
- Output shaft supported by two ball bearings (internally).
This NEMA 17 Stepper Engine is bipolar, For 3D Printer Advanced mechanics 1.8° step point (200 stages/insurgency). Each stage draws 1.7 An at 4 V, considering a holding force of 3.2 kg-cm (44 oz-in). When utilized with a unipolar stepper engine driver. We suggest involving it similarly as with DRV8825 or A4988.
This engine Fulfills all your mechanical necessities with a choice of top notch and different stepper engines DRV8825 or A4988. These straightforward yet extremely strong engines convey smooth movement and decent holding force.
Our 5×8 coupler can be utilized to mount objects on the stepper engine’s 5 mm-breadth yield shaft, and our NEMA 17 aluminum section offers various choices for mounting this stepper engine in your undertaking. A comparable NEMA17 stepper engine is accessible with the different determination that empowers you a